Wednesday, November 17, 2021

MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG

 MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG

The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation:  Psalms 118:14


My Lord has taught me through my multifarious experiences that I have no strength outside my Lord, as He continually strengthens and fortifies me in all my situations. 

In my lonely nights, as I am tossed around on my bed, and when I am unable to sing a comforting song to myself, He reminds me to sing about all that He has done for me. He helps me to sing about Him and His sweetness. 

When I am stuck and find no way forward, He comes to me and shows me a way out of my situations. He holds my hands and takes me out of the snares and the hindrances. He opens new doors for me when the world around shuts my way way forward. He leads and guides me. 

When I feel all alone and when I am forsaken, isolated, insulated and left in the lurk, He comes to hold me tight in His hands and holds me close to His chest and wipe my tears. He comforts me and gives me new promises to claim.  

In my lonely moments, He is my Friend to talk to me and to fill my heart with His presence. He sings with me His 'sweet songs of salvation'. He gives me His joy and peace and makes me jubilant because of the consciousness that He is with me and will never leave me an orphan. 

He gives me courage to face all my dark and cloudy circumstances and situations. He fills me with confidence in Him and fills me with His glory. He continuously fills me with His Holy Word. 
  
He helps me to run my race by looking unto Him every moment of my life (Hebrews 12:1-2). He shows me His pathways where I can see His footprints and helps me to place my feet on His footprints to run to my destination. Its amazing that He is my running-mate and my travel companion. Its a jubilant experience to run with Him, walk with Him and move with Him. 

In Him, I am safe, secure, strong and sustained! In Him, I am unmovable and I stand strong on Him the Rock of Ages! 

Prayer for Today

"Lord Jesus! Please help me to realize how trustworthy You are for all my needs and situations. I want to experience Your presence all my life and in all my circumstances no matter how cumbersome it is. Please help me to draw upon Your strength to live on all days of my life. Amen! 

1 comment: