THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE
Righteousness is a blessed experience with a lot of promises. It is amazing that the righteous God makes human beings righteous through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Such righteous people are blessed with all the blessings of the heavenly places. They are given the experience of being seated in heaven. Proverbs chapter 10 talks about 12 special blessings for such people.
1. They live with the satisfaction of their physical needs provided for and guaranteed (vs. 3)
2. Their heads are crowned with heavenly gifts and favors (vs. 6)
3. Their remembrance is a blessing in the life of others (vs. 7)
4. Their utterances cause blessings to those who listen to them (vs. 11)
5. Their earnings help them to live a life of satisfaction (vs. 16)
6. Their expressions enrich others in life (vs. 21)
7. Their desires in and for their God will be fulfilled and satisfied (vs. 24)
8. Their foundations in life will be steady and sustained (vs. 25)
9. Their hope and prospects will give them and others happiness (vs. 28)
10. They will not be shaken in all circumstances and situations (vs. 30)
11. Their oral communication is full of heavenly wisdom (vs. 31)
12.Their speech is pleasing as it is full of God’s wisdom (vs. 32)
Let us today examine our lives to see if we have at least some measure of these blessings in our lives (2 Corinthians 13:5) and prayerfully rebuild our lives to exemplify righteousness. Our lives must give evidence for a righteous life so that others will be challenged to want to experience such a life.