Thursday, February 23, 2023

MY RESPONSE TO GOD'S LOVE TO ME!

 My Response to God's Love To Me! 


"God commended His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8: 


How am I demonstrating my love to the Lord in return!
How do I clearly prove my gratitude to the One who proved His love for me? 
How do I take up the challenge of my love to Him in return? 
Is my response haphazard or genuine? 
Is my love to Him deeply passionate and self-sacrificing? Or is it part of my religiosity?
Am I at least desirous of giving my best to Him who gave His best for me?

I often sing aloud: "ALL to JESUS I SURRENDER". BUT DO I Mean it with my whole heart, soul, might and with all sincerity? Please help me to re-evaluate my heart and my life, dear Lord! 

IS IT LIKE THE RESPONSE OF ANANIAS and SAPHIRA? Holding part of it for myself and pretend and impress upon others that I have given everything? 

Is it LIKE THE WIDOW OF ZAREPHATH WHO GAVE HER LAST and only remaining BREAD TO THE PROPHET!

Is it LIKE what HANNAH did when she GAVE HER ONE AND ONLY SON SAMUEL TO JEHOVAH! Or do I give my Samuel to the world and its popularity and prestige in this world? 

Is it LIKE ABRAHAM WHO WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON ISAAC!

Can it be compared with THE BOY WHO GAVE HIS WHOLE LUNCH OF FIVE BARLEY DOSA AND 2 NETHOLI FRY TO JESUS! 

"SHAME ON ME, LORD! I HAVE NOT GIVEN AT LEAST 10% OF MY TIME, TREASURE, TALENTS, TASTES, PRIORITIES, LIKES, GOALS, CHILDREN, FAMILY AND ASSETS TO YOU! (If it is 10% under the Law, how much more it should have been under GRACE)?

*PARDON ME, LORD, FOR BEING SUCH AN UNGRATEFUL SOUL*

*PLEASE HELP ME TO REBUILD MY LIFE FOR YOU BECAUSE ITS ALL YOURS, LORD!*

"PARDON ME, LORD, FOR GIVING MOST OF WHAT I HAVE TO THE WORLD AND ALLOW IT TO BE PERISHED".

"PLEASE HELP ME TO REBUILD MY LIFE"! 


MY PRAYER TODAY AND EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE: 

"Dear Jesus, Thou Art Everything to me
And Everything I own I give to Thee!
My wealth, talents and time
But most of all, dear Lord
I give myself to Thee" AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment