Tuesday, May 30, 2023

MY BRIDGE!

 MY BRIDGE


He built a bridge for me to come to Him and for Him to come to me. 

Better yet, He Himself has become the BRIDGE.

He became the BRIDGE over my troubled waters. 

When things get rough
When the going gets tough
When I am down and out
When friends just can't be found
When it's stark dark outside
When I seem to get lost and lost my way
When I wander down dark avenues
When it's dusk and I'm all alone
When tears roll down my eyes
During my sleepless nights
When I need comfort, compassion, hope and a touch of love
He is my BRIDGE
HE ALWAYS COMES, EVEN WHEN I THINK IT'S LATE
HE PUTS HIS NAILPIERCED HAND AROUND ME
HE Sings a love song into my ears
That's my Jesus
Forever the one and only true  never-changing FRIEND!
HALLELULIAH! WHAT A TRUE FRIEND AND BRIDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment